When you need a Mobile Notary for a loan document you want to feel confident the Mobile Notary will handle your client with care, professionalism and attention to detail.
With my mobile notary business I specialize in working directly with Escrow Officers, Loan Officers and Real Estate professionals in the final step of closing Loan Documents
When I work with one of your clients you can expect:
- A call to confirm with the client their address and scheduled time for signing
- An email back to the escrow officer stating the client has been contacted and has agreed to the time and location.
- Once the signing has concluded you will be notified by email the closing has concluded with any client notes you will need to know about.
- Documents packaged in a legal size envelope with copy of customer drivers license (or emailed to you if copy was not provided), invoice and any other documents like voided checks, or down payments.
- If time allows, your package will be dropped to FED-EX or UPS for overnight delivery. Office drops are available.
- Once dropped to your office, you will receive a confirmation email noting the documentation has been delivered.
Idaho Notary Signing Agent has the technology to be successful!
- Multi-tray printer for 8.5×11 and 8.5 x14 printing
- Laptop and Mobile hotspot for
- Apple Iphone
- Mobile Printing available for those last minute CD’s!
- Backup Notary Stamp, ink, and large supply of blue pens
- Background Checked, E&O Insurance, LSS and National Notary Association Certified
Concerned about your documents being signed correctly?
- Client coached to sign as stated on the document
- Client coached to initials by printing their initials to match signature line
- Notice of Right Cancel checked for proper signing date, and proper signature. 1 copy to escrow and 2 to client
- Patriot Act completed with 1 or 2 forms of ID depending on document requirement
- Loan Applications signature(s) confirmed
- 2 Copies made of document, 1 signed copy to escrow 1 blank copy for client
- 4506-T acknowledgement box “ticked” and appropriate signature w/ date
I look forward with helping your team of professionals with loan documents of all types. Rely on Idaho Notary Signing Agent to provide TOP LEVEL service to your clients.