A notary public is a state public officer who is authorized to witness the signing of documents and verify the identity of the signers. Notaries are required to be impartial and to make sure the documents being signed are notarized in accordance with the Idaho law.
There are many benefits when you choose to hire a mobile notary to notarize your personal documents. Here are just a few:
- Convenience. Mobile notaries come to you, so you don’t have to go to a notary’s office. This can save you time and hassle, especially if you have a busy schedule or limited mobility.
- Flexibility. Mobile notaries are available during off-hours and on weekends, so you can get your documents notarized when it is convenient for you.
- Security. Mobile notaries are bonded and insured, so you can be sure that your documents are in safe hands.
- Affordability. Mobile Notaries save you drive time and waiting in line for an available notary. Mobile or traveling notaries provide a valuable service for busy professionals or individuals who have mobility issues.
If you need to have a document notarized, consider using Idaho Notary Signing Agent in the Treasure Valley (Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Nampa, and Caldwell). We have reputable notary experts who will travel to wherever you are!
Idaho Notary Signing Agent’s benefits of hiring a mobile notary
- Local Pickup and Delivery in the Treasure Valley, including Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Kuna, and other surrounding communities.
- Experienced in all facets of notary services including Mobile, Remote Online Notary Services, Apostille, and Trust documents.
- We provide Prompt, Friendly, and Professional notary services, see our 100+ 5 Star Google Reviews!
- We are local to Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Kuna, and other surrounding communities.
- We serve all the local hospitals and assisted living facilities in the valley including St.Lukes, St.Al’s, TouchMark at Meadow Lake, and many others.
- Experienced with notarizing many types of legal and personal documents including Power of Attorney, Wills, and Health Care Directives.
- Experienced in providing mobile notary services since 2018
When Might I Need a Traveling Notary, and How Does It Work?
A notary public is a person certified by the state who travels to meet you instead of you coming to them. They are often used for verifying and certifying document signatures, taking acknowledgments, and administering oaths and affirmations. When a document is notarized, it means that a notary public has signed and stamped it as proof of authenticity, which is often required for document legalization, such as contracts, deeds, and powers of attorney.
This is especially helpful if you have a busy schedule and don’t have time to find an office or wait in line at the courthouse – simply have a notary travel to wherever you are and get the job done quickly and efficiently.
When meeting with a notary, here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- Be prepared. Before the mobile notary arrives, make sure you have all of the necessary documents ready. This includes the document that needs to be notarized, as well as any other required documentation, such as proof of identity and residency.
- Be clear about your needs. When the mobile notary arrives, be clear about what you need them to do. This includes the type of notarization that you need, as well as the number of documents that need to be notarized.
- Be cooperative. The mobile notary is there to help you, so be cooperative and answer any questions that they may have.
- Be respectful. Remember that the mobile notary is a professional, so be respectful of their time and expertise.
It is worth noting that despite the widespread familiarity with the term “notary public,” there are still many misconceptions about the role and responsibilities of these professionals. Contrary to what most people think, a notary public does not have the power to “legalize” documents or vouch for their accuracy. However, the critical function that a notary serves includes verifying the identity of the person signing the document, ensuring that they are signing willingly and with understanding, and administering oaths when necessary.
What Are Some Common Uses for Mobile Notary Services for Your Personal Documents?
Here are some specific examples of how a mobile notary can be helpful for notarizing personal documents:
- When you are buying or selling a home. There are many documents that need to be notarized when buying or selling a home, including the purchase agreement, deed, and mortgage paperwork.
- When you are applying for a loan. You will need to provide the lender with proof of identity and residency.
- When you are setting up a power of attorney. A power of attorney is a legal document that gives someone else the authority to make decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated.
- When you are making a will or trust. A will or trust is a legal document that outlines your wishes for property after you die.
These are just a few examples of how a mobile notary can be helpful for personal documents. Notarizing these documents ensures that they are valid and legally enforceable.
Understanding the Process Behind Mobile Notary Services
Mobile notary services are becoming increasingly popular as they provide convenience and flexibility. However, it is important to understand the process behind these services to ensure that all parties involved are protected.
The notarization process requires you to:
- Schedule a notary appointment online or call for availability
- Make sure you and all other required signers are present before the notary when signing the document
- Coordinate with witness schedules to ensure they can arrive on time for the appointment with their government-issued (if witnesses are required)
- Provide a copy of the document you want to sign and have notarized
- Provide a valid and current government-issued photo ID, such as a valid driver’s license or passport. (If this is not available, please advise you notary
Notarize with Confidence Today!
Since 2018, Idaho Notary Signing Agent has helped countless businesses and customers get their documents notarized. We are available 8 AM to 8 PM M-F and by appointment on Saturday to help you with anything you might need, so contact us any time with questions.
We’ll always be here to provide you with the assistance you need to get your work done right the first time. Call 208-258-0285 to discuss your unique notary needs or go to the appointment scheduling page to get started today.