What Is Remote Online Notarization?
Also known as virtual notarization, this is where the notary public uses online audio-visual communication to administer oaths and witness the signing of important documents.
This allows participants from different locations to participate in the notarization process.
What Steps Do I Need to Take to Prepare for an Online Notarization?
Preparing for an online notarization is easy. Let’s break it down so you are ready.
- Collect your document and fill out all the necessary information (do not sign) and save the file as a PDF.
- Collect your Identification. Driver’s License and Passport cards work great.
- All Signers must be US Citizens with a credit history in the USA.
- Click the “Get Started Button” to schedule your appointment.
- Questions? Find the Chat tool in the lower right.
Idaho’s Most Trusted Mobile Notary Public
From taking care of your financial documents to refinancing a loan or a mortgage, you’ll certainly need the services of a notary in Idaho. But physically notarizing documents can be time-consuming and stressful. This is where our mobile notary service comes in.
For the process to work, you must be a U.S. citizen and have a state-issued photo ID, and an email address since our KBA will ask you five security questions based on your state-issued ID, social security number, and credit report.
We also recommend you use your computer or laptop to ensure a strong and dependable connection of at least 3mbps.