Idaho Apostille Services
If you’re moving abroad or taking a trip to another country to see a family member living abroad, for work, school, an international adoption, or a wedding, you may need an apostille.
The apostille process can be confusing and most people don’t know what an apostille is until they require one.
But documents that go through the apostille process must meet a very specific set of criteria that changes depending upon the country the document is going to and what it contains.
If you need an apostille in Idaho, keep reading to find out how we can help you get your documents through the apostille process and ready to use in the country they are needed for.
Questions? Call today for more information. 208-258-0285
What are apostille documents?
An apostille is a type of certificate that is attached to a document. It includes a seal and the seal varies from state to state.
The certificate certifies that:
- The signature of the public official who signed it is authentic
- What capacity they acted in (ex. Notary Public, Secretary of State, Deputy Clerk)
- The identity of the seal or stamp on the document (Such as the stamp of a Notary Public)
What are Some Common Documents Submitted for Apostille?
Other countries ask for all types of apostille documents. They include but are not limited to:
- Birth certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Divorce decrees
- Death certificates
- Business licenses and related documents
- School transcripts
- Adoption Records
How Will Idaho Notary Apostille Services Help Me?
When you hire Idaho Notary Signing Agent, we help our customers review their documents to make sure that they:
- Do not have any blank spaces.
- Have signatures (if required)
- Are not missing a notarization or the notarization is incomplete
- Are being sent with the correct fees at the state, federal, or embassy level
- Meet any other requirements for apostille at the state or federal level before being sent off.
Idaho Notary Signing Agent will also send or deliver documents to the correct Secretary of State or Embassy and make sure they get back to the customer. Our goal is to take the hassle and stress of the apostille process and allow our customers to focus on the other aspects of their overseas transactions that require their attention.
Ready to get started? Call today for more information. 208-258-0285
How Fast Can I Get My Apostille Back?
If a document is going to the Idaho Secretary of State, customers can expect their documents back within a few days (if expedited) and up to a few weeks if everything is in order on the document. Currently, the Secretary of State’s office is accepting apostille requests by appointment only.
The turnaround time for documents going to another state SOS or the US Secretary of State will vary depending upon their processing times. There are many variables affecting turnaround time for documents, it’s best to start this process as early as possible to allow for processing delays.
Idaho Notary Signing Agent will include the expected delivery date when providing a quote for our services.
What Information Do You Need for an Apostille?
Idaho Notary Signing Agent needs to know the following information to provide you with an accurate quote:
- What kind of document needs to be apostilled?
- What country the document is going to be used in?
- Which state did the document originate in?
- Does the document need to be notarized? If it has been already, where was it notarized?
- When do you need the document back by?
I Need a Document to Be Apostilled. But I Can’t Answer All of These Questions. Can You Help Me?
Idaho Notary Signing Agent cannot offer any legal advice to our customers. However, we can offer recommendations to help you find out all the information you need to know to get a document apostilled.
Ready to take the hassle out of getting an apostille in or around Boise, Idaho? Call Idaho Notary Signing Agent at (208) 258-0285 today to find out how we can help!