Are you in need of a notarized copy of a document in Boise, Idaho?
Get a copy of a document notarized using a notarial process called “copy certification”?
Copy certification is a notarial act process in which a notary public verifies that a copy of a document is an accurate and true copy of the original document. This is often done when the original document is not available or is difficult to obtain. Obtaining a copy certification notarization for a passport, drivers license, power of attorney or diploma can be useful when you need to send a apostille to an overseas entity when you are doing business, vacationing, or getting married in a foreign country.
To get a copy of a document notarized using copy certification services in Idaho, you will need to follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of the document that you need to have notarized. This can often be done by making a copy at a copy shop or by scanning the document and printing out a copy.
- Schedule your mobile notary online .
- Bring the copy of the document, as well as a valid form of identification, to the notary public.
- The notary public will review the copy of the document to ensure that it is an accurate and true copy of the original. If the notary has a scanner and printer they can make a copy of your original document.
- If the notary public determines that the copy is accurate and true, they will then perform a notarization to the copy by affixing their official seal and signature to the document.
Types of documents notaries can not typically copy certify are ‘Public” documents such as:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Marriage Licenses
- Divorce Decrees
- Court Orders
- Adoption Records
- School Transcripts
- FBI Fingerprint Cards
- Motor Vehicle Titles
- Or any Recorded Documents
Here are some typical “Private” documents that can be copy certified*:
- Driver’s Licenses
- Student ID Cards
- Employee ID Cards
- Diplomas Certificates or Awards
- Professional Licenses
- Personal Documents Bills or Invoices
And that’s it! You now have a notarized copy of your document that can be used for any legal or official purposes.
I hope this information is helpful to anyone in need of a notarized copy of a document in Idaho. If you have any questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Jim Allen, Notary Since 2018
Idaho Mobile Notary Sighing Agent
Schedule Your Online Appointment
Call today To learn More: 208-258-0285
Idaho Notary Signing Agent is a company that provides notary and signing services in the state of Idaho. The company’s team of notaries are available to assist with a variety of services, including loan closings, document notarization, and copy certification by document custodian.
Additionally, Idaho Notary Signing Agent is able to serve clients in a variety of locations across Idaho, either in person or through the use of mobile notary services. The company also offers flexible scheduling and is available to assist with urgent requests. In addition, the company notaries are well-trained and adhere to strict guidelines to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the services they provide.
Overall, Idaho Notary Signing Agent is a reliable and professional provider of notary and signing services in Idaho. Our team of experienced notaries is able to assist with a variety of needs, including loan closings, document notarization, and copy certification, helping clients to complete important legal and official transactions with confidence.
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in this state. I am not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.
*Idaho Notary Handbook: From the Idaho Secretary of State -https://sos.idaho.gov/notary/idaho_notary_handbook.pdf