A Smooth Remote Online Notary Experience: A Guide for Escrow Officers
Remote Online Notary Introduction
In today’s fast-paced digital world, the need for convenient and reliable notary services has never been greater. That’s where Idaho Mobile & Online Notary comes in. We specialize in offering top-notch Remote Online Notary (RON) services that make life easier for our clients and their Escrow Officers.
This blog post is your go-to guide for understanding how we ensure a seamless RON process, making it easier for you to prepare your clients for a successful remote signing experience.
Steps to a Successful RON Appointment
It’s important that signers have the proper technology for a successful signing. Essentially the technology requirements same as those of video conference software like Google Meets or Zoom.
1. High-Speed Internet: We require each signer to have a stable, high-speed internet connection. This ensures that the video call and document sharing go off without a hitch.
2. Device Requirements: At Idaho Mobile & Online Notary, we require that each signer has their own device—either a computer or a smartphone. Device must have a Video Camera and Microphone, just like what you would use with video conferencing software like Zoom or Google Meets.
3. Browser Recommendation: Our platform works best with Google Chrome, making it easier for signers to read and interact with the documents.
1. Receiving the Invite: We send out personalized email invites to each signer, ensuring they know exactly when and how to join the RON appointment. We will also reach out to the client with a phone call for a quick introduction to the process.
2. Timeliness: Punctuality is key. We make sure each signer is present and ready and completing verification 15 minutes before their appointment to avoid any delays.
The Signing & Verification of Identity
1. Knowledge Base Authentication (KBA): To ensure the utmost security, we use Knowledge Base Authentication. Signers will be asked five credit-related questions and must answer at least 80% correctly to proceed to the signing. If the client fails the KBA they must wait 24hrs before another attempt for verification can occur.
2. ID Validation: We offer a secure platform where signers can easily upload a photo of their ID using their smartphone for added verification. Signers must pass this verification step for the signing to proceed.
Watch the Remote Online Notary Video below to see this process
When it comes to Remote Online Notary services in Idaho, look no further than Idaho Mobile & Online Notary. Our mindful approach to technology invites, and the signing process ensures that Escrow Officers can prepare their clients for a smooth and successful RON appointment.
So, if you’re an Escrow Officer looking to provide your clients with a hassle-free notary experience, Idaho Mobile & Online Notary is the name you can trust, just check our 130+ Google Reviews! Reach out to us today and let’s make your next RON appointment a resounding success